[Web4lib] powerpoint-style transitions -- thanks

Lin Light llight at herrickdl.org
Thu Sep 27 11:08:23 EDT 2007

This thread has wondering about what approach I should take regarding our
need to library activity information onto two monitors we have just installed
in our lobby. We are currently running a single PowerPoint presentation to
both monitors (same program). It is running across our Windows network.
We would like to add some dazzle to the presentation but as inexpensively as
possible.
Any suggestion or ideas?

Lin

Lin Light