[Web4lib] form to create static catalog links

Araby Y Greene araby at unr.edu
Mon Sep 17 21:15:15 EDT 2007

Here are a couple of simple examples for you to try with ACPL's catalog.

http://www.library.unr.edu/sample_catalog_search.htm

uses javascript to remove illegal characters from the search string
before sending it to your server. The second example just sends the user
input directly to your server.

I hope I didn't misunderstand what you were asking for.

Best,
Araby

__________________________
Araby Greene