[Web4lib] Tool to show where/whether CSS classes and IDsare beingused?

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Wed Sep 12 15:49:21 EDT 2007

If you have memorized the owl book (Jeffrey Friedl's Mastering
Regular Expressions from O'Reilly), this should be a piece of cake <g>.

Seriously, it's all text, so you should be able to come up with a set
of expressions to find just about anything.  As long as you limit
your scope, it should be pretty quick.

If you turn this into a useful script, please share it.

Thanks,

Cary