[Web4lib] aligning divs horizontally

Hirst, Edward Alan EAH0116 at ecu.edu
Sun Sep 2 13:27:04 EDT 2007

I looked at the postition absolute statements in your .html file and made layers 3 and 5 top:141px; and layer 4 top:125px;

and it lined up pretty well for me. I'm using Opera though. YMMV

I don't know a lot about css but, I do know that trying to get divs to line up pixel perfect in all browsers can try your patience.

ed

Edward Hirst
Information Technology Librarian
Rowan Public Library