[Web4lib] Re: [lita-l] CMS (Content Management System)

Ruth A. Kneale rkneale at nso.edu
Wed Oct 31 13:53:09 EDT 2007

I'm not serving the same kind of audience you are, but
we've spent the last year investigating CMSs and we chose
and implemented Drupal.  (I'm actually giving a talk about
it today at Internet Librarian!)  I'm not going to share
all my experiences here, but if you're interested you can
read them on my blog at
http://desertlibrarian.blogspot.com/search/label/cms .

Drupal has had a steep learning curve for me, but I'm
liking it a lot and very excited about what we're going to
be able to do with it.  I do recommend cmsmatrix.org and
opensourcecms.com for further investigation tools -

Ruth

--
Ruth A. Kneale, Systems Librarian, ATST

  A morning without coffee is like something without ...
  something else