[Web4lib] web4lib as RSS feed, using Bloglines

MichaelMay.27904586 at bloglines.com MichaelMay.27904586 at bloglines.com
Wed Oct 24 14:23:16 EDT 2007

Hi Jennifer,

I read Web4Lib and several other listservs via Bloglines.
I followed these steps in old Bloglines version, not the newer beta version:

Create Email Subscription in Bloglines
Open the Subscription (i.e. feed)

Use send email function to subscribe to the list

Is this what you're trying
to do?

Mike in Dubuque

--- Laherty wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've tried
the trick of setting up a unique Bloglines email address and
> have sent
a couple subscribe requests to the web4lib list to see if I
> could get
my emails from this list in a feed that I could read outside
> of my email.
 So far, I haven't been able to subscribe using this
> method and was wondering
if anyone had been successful setting up this
> work around and if you'd
let me know how you did it?