[Web4lib] Favorite open source books and/or online resources?

Jay Luker lbjay at reallywow.com
Fri Oct 19 10:46:09 EDT 2007

Hi Karin,

http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/

The free, online version of this book only covers the "how to" details
of CVS usage and repository administration. The larger, full work
(ISBN: 1-57610-490-7) has several excellent chapters covering various
aspects of how open source projects work, including process,
decentralized development, building, testing, releasing, etc.

Good luck with your project.

--jay