[Web4lib] Images: Access and Use Survey

Jennifer Mayer MayerJ at uwyo.edu
Thu Oct 18 16:01:31 EDT 2007

Dear Librarian,

Please consider completing our survey on image use in academic
libraries. We are interested in learning what types of print and/or
online images libraries have and how librarians assist patrons in
finding and using images.

For the purposes of this survey, we define "images" as discrete
visual--as opposed to textual--representations of objects, persons,
ideas, or data.  Our focus is on items that were visual in their
original design.  A few examples are photographs, paintings, posters,
menus, maps, charts, and hard or digital copies of such items. Moving
images, such as movies, filmstrips, videogames, and animations, are
beyond the scope of our project.

The survey is available at
https://survey.uwyo.edu/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=9l3H6l4

apologize for duplication. The survey closes November 9.

Note: Please use the navigation buttons within the survey rather than
your browser's back and forward buttons.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration,

Jennifer Mayer, Fine Arts and Women's Studies Librarian

Cheryl Goldenstein, Education Librarian

University of Wyoming Libraries

Jennifer Mayer

Fine Arts and Women's Studies Librarian