[Web4lib] web hosting service/separate domain name

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Thu Oct 18 15:09:42 EDT 2007

Most hosting companies do not require concurrent registration, aqnd
there are many great companies offering a range of services out
there. While I like GoDaddy's registration and domain management
services, I can't recommend them for website hosting, as they use
fairly old versions of their application server and database software
that might be incompatible with the applications you want to run.

I have been using SiteGround to host some very low budget sites, and
so far they have been great.

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company
http://www.chillco.com