[Web4lib] ILS options for small libraries

Deb Bergeron bergeron at macalester.edu
Tue Oct 16 13:18:04 EDT 2007

Erin,

My understanding too is that LibLime has a complete hosting,
implementation, and training as part of their services.  Additionally,
in the case of both LibLime (Koha) and Equinox (Evergreen) both
companies provide hosting, implementation, training, and after-migration
support.  In essence, small libraries would not need to hire additional
staff to support an open source ILS solution.

Deb