[Web4lib] Reader Rabbit and administrator rights

Hirst, Edward Alan EAH0116 at ecu.edu
Thu Oct 11 17:47:32 EDT 2007

Hi Phalbe,

We have been able to install many of these kids games by copying the cd contents into a folder on the hard drive and then running the install program from the hard drive rather then the cd. The shortcuts work from the menu just like the cd was in the drive. There are no admin rights needed because, nothing needs to be installed.
The kids can play without having to bother with a cd.

ed

Edward Hirst
Information Technology Librarian
Rowan Public Library