[Web4lib] IBM & Google are promoting cloud computing in university colleges

praveenkumar veeramalla praveenkumarveeramalla at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 10:08:43 EDT 2007

Please find the sources here:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119180611310551864.html
http://www.newzfire.com/technology/google-ibm-promote-cloud-computing-pc-world.html

Best Regards,
Praveen Kumar Veeramalla,
KnowledgeBase Asst Manager,
Hyderabad, India.
[Looking for a professor who can take me as a student for
doctoral programme on knowledge Management or Information management]

Jeremy Dunck <jdunck at gmail.com> wrote: Link seems to have gone missing.  Here:
http://code.google.com/edu/

In particular:
http://code.google.com/edu/content/parallel.html

For those interested in this topic, I recommend this text:
http://www.amazon.com/How-Write-Parallel-Programs-Course/dp/026203171X/

Review:
http://www.dehora.net/journal/2005/02/two_classic_hardbacks.html