[Web4lib] Examples of Library Use of Web Widgets, Gadgets, and Badges?

Day, James jday at seminolecountyfl.gov
Wed Oct 10 11:33:17 EDT 2007

Hi Michael,

For my library, I have created a Windows Vista Gadget to search our
library catalog (SirsiDynix Horizon Information Portal) as well as Web
Browser Search Extensions (for IE7 and Firefox 2) to also search the
catalog.  We haven't publicized them yet, but you can see them at
http://www.seminolecountyfl.gov/lls/library/catalogsearchtools.asp.

James Day
Library Technology Coordinator
Library Services