[Web4lib] Re: [lita-l] Equipment Checkout Software that Handles Pools

brazic at myuw.net brazic at myuw.net
Thu Nov 29 15:52:00 EST 2007

We are a public library system and are just in the process of deciding to purchase the evanced solutions software http://www.e-vancedsolutions.com/ that will allow us to reserve and check out equipment. There is a lot of nice functionality including the ability to add images to the records. We'll be using this internally on our Intranet. It comes with a meeting room booking function that can be used independant of the equipment booking.

We looked at another product eventkeeper http://www.eventkeeper.com/ that has a lot of the same functionality as evanced. It may or may not handle equipment booking well. We didn't look into it closely.

Colleen Brazil
Content Access Manager
Sno-Isle Libraries
www.sno-isle.org