[Web4lib] VALA2008 Conference and Exhibiton - Earlybird Deadline Extended

VALA Secretariat valasec at fastmail.fm
Thu Nov 29 07:56:06 EST 2007

          ----Apologies for cross-postings----

Dear Colleague,

Having trouble getting that payment for the VALA2008 Conference
Registration organised in time for the 30 November Earlybird deadline?

You're not alone, so we have extended the Earlybird deadline to help
you.  Register and pay by Friday 7 December 2007 and still be eligible
for the earlybird discount!

You can register online, or download a registration form and get that
payment through fast - go to http://www.vala.org.au/conf2008.htm and
follow the links to the Registration page.  Remember you get maximum
value for money by being a VALA member and paying now.

Join the hundreds of people who have already registered for what should
be the best ever VALA Conference and the biggest Trade Exhibition we've
had yet.

Please feel free to pass on this e-mail.

Alyson Kosina
VALA Secretariat
VALA - Libraries, Technology and the Future Inc.
formerly called
Victorian Association for Library Automation Inc.
Reg No A0011933K  ABN 75 344 574 577
P.O. Box 509
Mooroolbark VIC  3138
Phone: (03) 9725 2725  Fax: (03) 8625 0079
Email: vala at vala.org.au