[Web4lib] blogging software - - subscribing users by just addingtheir email address?

Cloutman, David DCloutman at co.marin.ca.us
Mon Nov 26 19:13:36 EST 2007

I think the easiest way to accomplish what you are talking about is
installing something like Wordpress on your own server behind your
firewall. You can then restrict users at a network level by IP address,
or possibly LDAP.

My own opinion is that it is hazardous to host a blog with internal
communications outside of your organization's infrastructure under any
circumstances. Setting up a Wordpress installation is pretty straight
forward in my experience.

- David

---
David Cloutman <dcloutman at co.marin.ca.us>