[Web4lib] Amazon's Kindle e-book reader

Richard Wiggins richard.wiggins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:39:21 EST 2007

Wow, OK, so somehow I've gotten Roy Tennant to lead with a rebuttal to my
postscript remark that Jeff Bezos is a nice guy, and now I've gotten Dan
Lester to belittle my postscript reference to an unredacted photo album by
telling me he's taught his wife to edit her raw photos better than I do.

Can I possibly hit a postscript rebuttal trifecta here?

Someday within the next year or 5 or 10, we'll see ultralight tablet devices
with hours or days of battery life and a readable screen and millions of
pages of readable text.  I don't know if the Kindle is it.  I don't know if
it has to be full color to satisfy.  But I have no doubt, it's on its way.

/rich