[Web4lib] Joomla

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Wed Nov 14 13:12:10 EST 2007

You might want to consider Drupal. It is also easy to configure, has
a ton of useful contributed functionality (modules) and it is gaining
traction in the library community.

At one time, Drupal was considerably harder to install and configure
than Joomla, but this isw no longer the case.

http://drupal.org
http://litablog.org/2007/06/24/building-public-library-websites-with-
drupal/
http://drupalib.interoperating.info/

I am tentatively on the books to do a preconference Drupal training
at ALA in Anaheim.

Thanks,

Cary

Cary Gordon