[Web4lib] San Diego Fires: Rebuilding, Home, Garden, Landscaping Databases?

Chris Tinney vctinney at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 13 20:40:09 EST 2007

TRY:
http://www.academic-genealogy.com/livingfamilyfun.htm#Home

DrWeb <drweb at san.rr.com> wrote:  As you probably read about or saw on the news, we had some severe wildfires last month here in San Diego. The public library is attempting to gain a grant or two for more resources for our patrons - those re-building, or wanting to landscape or design differently for the future.

Please let me know if you know of good databases, ebooks, and other online resources we may wish to subscribe to or purchase for this "home rebuilding collection." I am aware of RSMeans and building codes there.

Any suggestions welcomed.

Posted from my personal account.. please e-mail any suggestions to me at work if you want to discuss offlist, mmcculley at sandiego.gov

Best,
DrWeb