[Web4lib] Facebook pages and Library apps problem

Knight-Davis, Stacey L. slknight at eiu.edu
Sat Nov 10 11:27:07 EST 2007

I've tried the Developers group, Facebook Tech support (waiting to hear
back), and I've checked the Facebook Apps for Libraries group and came
up blank.

Has anyone been able to successfully add a library app to the new
Facebook Pages?  I've been trying since Wednesday, and can't get them to
display. I also can't find a way to remove them to try again.  Anyone
had a similar experience?

Here's the page:

http://eiu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=5904843585

You can see InfoBooth, EIU Library Search, and Booth Library Ask?Away in
our mini-feed, but they don't appear on the Page.  They also aren't in
the administrative module for the Page.  The Facebook developed apps
I've installed on the Page work fine.  My library apps are working great
on Profiles, just not on Pages.

Any ideas?

Stacey Knight-Davis
Booth Library