[Web4lib] Anyone else using Snap Shots to preview links?

Tracy Mehlin tmehlin at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 8 14:06:29 EST 2007

I have ads in our Snap Shots despite being at a .edu.  I just sent them a message about that.  And yet, I don't mind too much.  Ads are everywhere now and I don't think patrons will think the library endorses the ads.  People have learned to ignore ads.  I think the service is worth it.

Have you checked your account settings? You can apparently insert your own ad!
I may write an ad  for our Story Times.  I wonder if it will appear in all our Snap Shot?

Tracy L. Mehlin, MLIS

Information Technology Librarian
Elisabeth C. Miller Library
University of Washington Botanic Gardens
Box 354115
Seattle, WA 98195-4115
206-616-9481 ~ tmehlin at u.washington.edu ~ www.millerlibrary.org