[Web4lib] Webfeat

Joanna Kolendo joasia1127 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 11:57:15 EST 2007

Hello Everyone:

I am trying to implement WebFeat from www.webfeat.org at my public
library--a very small and budget limited library.  I was wondering if anyone
had any experience with this software or with setting up any similar
software?  We really want to our public to start using our databases, which
they currently aren't, and I was thinking that being able to look for
articles, books, etc at one time would really help .  I'm really really
trying to get this done, but budget and web design issues are really hard to
deal with.   Also does any one have price estimates? etc?  Any info anyone
can share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Joanna