[Web4lib] Feed builder

Kyle Felker FelkerK at wlu.edu
Tue Nov 6 09:10:05 EST 2007

Hi all;

Are there any libraries out there using the Innovative Interfaces Feed
Builder product?  We are considering purchasing this thing, but I have
reservations about it and would like to look at the feeds it produces.
If you'd be willing to point me to any feeds you are putting out with
it, that would be a big help.  Also, if anyone feels a burning desire to
send me a testimonial on the product (good or bad), I will send you warm
fuzzies for your efforts.

Thanks,

-K

Kyle Felker
Technology Coordinator
Washington and Lee University Library
Phone: 540-458-8653
Email: felkerk at wlu.edu
Chat: geeklibrary (aol) techbookgeek (yahoo)