[Web4lib] CSS Margins

Bill Teschek bteschek at hampton.lib.nh.us
Wed May 30 12:49:34 EDT 2007

I understand how it is possible to have two different div classes -- one for
the toolbar and one for the rest of the page. My problem is that as it is now
currently set up for thousands of our web pages, the margins are set for all
data within the <body> tags. Since the toolbars have to be within those tags,
is there a way to write the style code so that it ignores the margins settings
for that particular section of the page? If not I'll just have to do some
complicated searching and replacing and stop using the body tags to define the
margins.

Thanks again,

Bill Teschek
bteschek at hampton.lib.nh.us