[Web4lib] Browsers to test

Pons, Lisa (ponslm) PONSLM at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Tue May 29 12:53:46 EDT 2007

I am not sure it can ever look identical! It should be functional and
with things in the proper place on current browsers, and usable in old
versions.We do have some people accessing us with Konqueror and other
less popular, but our site works pretty well in all.