[Web4lib] new book list script

Tom Keays tomkeays at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:42:12 EDT 2007

Well... that answers that question (even before I asked it). I was
messing around trying to see if I could do just this very thing. A
mockup I did a couple of weeks ago (but then stalled out on):

http://web.syr.edu/~htkeays/library/scitech/suscilib.htm

I would love to see a version of the widget that would let me link
back to the catalog. ISBN links would work fine.

Tom

Tom