[Web4lib] graphics cards

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:05:17 EDT 2007

Are there any crash logs that can tell you *why* the program was crashing?

Did you check the RAM?  Is the system adequately cooled?   When working with
'graphics-heavy' documents, the system might be using areas of memory that
are not normally used, or it might be overheating the CPU.

Is CS2 crashing, or is the whole system crashing?  It could be a problem
with the file itself.  Did you try re-installing CS2?