[Web4lib] Information/Learning AND Commons/Communities AND Social Networking Sites/Services

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Mon May 7 14:38:34 EDT 2007

***APOLOGIES FOR RECEIPT OF DUPLICATE POSTINGS***

Colleagues/

I am greatly interested in hearing about Any and All libraries with current (or planned)

Information/Learning AND Commons/Communities

that have (or plan to create) a companion space in Facebook/MySpace or other social networking site(s)/service(s).

I am interested in profiling Any/All of these in _Friends_, my new blog devoted to the use and application of
Social Networking Sites for Engaged Library Services

[ http://onlinesocialnetworks.blogspot.com/ ]

Thanks!

Regards,

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

Iowa: Where the Tall Corn Flows and the (North)West Wind Blows