[Web4lib] Skills for Library 2.0 Leaders

John Fink john.fink at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:44:31 EDT 2007

I've been collecting links on AJAX stuff including tutorials and just
general widgets for some time now.  You can see what I've got at
http://del.icio.us/neschek/ajax .  That said, I think that whomever
mentioned prototype upthread is on the money -- prototype is great way to
get one's feet wet in AJAX-y type stuff.  Scriptaculous (
http://script.aculo.us/) is worth looking at also.

jf

http://libgrunt.blogspot.com -- library culture and technology.