[Web4lib] Resources? -- Web Standards and Semantic Markup

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Tue May 1 17:26:21 EDT 2007

Well, the antidote to my comments is that too many library OPACs
generate HTML that does not merely refuse to obey standards, but
flings down and dances upon them.

This isn't even a standards issue, but has anyone seen the (major)
OPAC that does bulleted lists in a table as

That is, using <li>&nbsp;</li> to "make" a bullet. Crazy.

Tim