[Web4lib] Office 2007 and XP

Havens,Andy havensa at oclc.org
Tue May 1 11:37:48 EDT 2007

I've been using Office 2007 and XP at home for about 8 weeks now and
have XPerienced no problems. The new interface is (dare I say it?) kinda
cool, and the new version of Powerpoint is, frankly, much improved over
the last major version. Even Word has some new features that I enjoy,
including (and this made my whole week) the ability to designate "paste
special / plain text" as the default method of pasting text... which is
what I do with text 99.5% of the time.

Enjoying MS Office upgrades gives me cognitive dissonance...

- A

Andy Havens
email: havensa at oclc.org
phone: 614.764.4326