[Web4lib] Sitemap.xml

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Fri Mar 30 13:47:31 EDT 2007

AFAIK. this just affects being found, perhaps on page 10,032.

Google rank is determined by many things, but a big factor is the number of
links into your site. That is why when you mistype a popular URL, you almost
always get a page full of links. Domain squatters register these domains
using domain kiting (so they never have to pay), then sell links through SEO
companies.

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company
Los Angeles, CA 90064