[Web4lib] Content management systems

Steve McCann steve2mccann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:11:16 EST 2007

Back on the CMS thread, I'm curious if anyone is using e107 for their
library site? http://e107.org/  It compares well to other OSS CMS
solutions (via http://www.cmsmatrix.org/) and appears to be used
fairly widely, internet-wise. We're looking into a migration to a CMS
this summer, and this is one of our candidates along with drupal and
mambo.
-s

--
Steve McCann