[Web4lib] Content management systems

Micah Stevens micah at raincross-tech.com
Tue Mar 20 15:16:19 EST 2007

Yep, that's handy when a lot of people are working on the same system, that's
what my software does, and you can publish multiple versions, or work on
version and not publish them as need be, so you can be collaborating on a
page and get it approved before it gets published.

I should look at how Drupal does theirs..

Thanks
-Micah