[Web4lib] New York Times opens TimesSelect to .edu for free

Richard Wiggins richard.wiggins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:59:38 EST 2007

Well The Times' statement said that they would accept subscribers from
domains ending in .edu and of course I had to test that, so I created
bogus.edu.fake.richardwiggins.com, and I was unable to sign up from there.
I think they're pretty quickly going to have to have a list of legit domains
to check against.

/rich