[Web4lib] New York Times opens TimesSelect to .edu for free

Paul R. Pival ppival at ucalgary.ca
Mon Mar 19 14:35:20 EST 2007

Rich et al, actually it's not just .edu addresses - I just successfully
registered with my ucalgary.ca address, so it's either *really* an honor
system, and/or they have a list of schools outside the US they
recognize.  Either way, you can apparently add however million users of
higher ed in Canada to your 15.9 million count...  (looks like just over
1 million students here, plus however many faculty/staff...)

Paul R. Pival
Distance Education Librarian
213E MLT
University of Calgary