[Web4lib] Collaboration Tool for Powerpoints

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Mon Mar 19 11:41:14 EST 2007

Zimmerman, H. Andrew wrote:
> Do you know of a good collaboration tool for Powerpoint presentations?
> I have been asked to find an equivalent of Google Docs & Spreadsheets
> (formerly "Writely") that can handle Powerpoints.
>
> I know that Google is expected to release Presently for Powerpoints
> soon, but I need something that is already available.

Hi,

You could try "Zoho Show":

http://show.zoho.com

It's part of a collection of online applications that tries to mirror
Google Docs and MS Office.

I played around with it a bit.  The functionality isn't what you'd get
with PowerPoint but it's worth a look.

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)
www.ChicagoLibrarian.com (blog)