[Web4lib] IE7 and Firefox 2.0 Search Engine for Web2

Michael McCulley drweb at san.rr.com
Mon Mar 12 20:54:16 EST 2007

Check out this section at LibrarySuccess's wiki.. "best practices"..
http://www.libsuccess.org/index.php?title=Web_Browser_Extensions#Mozilla.2FF
irefox_Search_Plugins

I made one at work that runs with Sirsi's DRA catalog in Firefox's search
tools, but I don't have it at home here now.. respond privately if you want
a copy of that one...

Best,
DrWeb

--
P. Michael McCulley aka DrWeb
mailto:drweb at san.rr.com
San Diego, CA
http://drweb.typepad.com/

Quote of the Moment:
 Marriage is an institution. Love is blind. Therefore, marriage is an
institution for the blind.
Monday, March 12, 2007 6:45:15 PM