[Web4lib] MySpace and Public Libraries

Franklyn, Virginia VFranklyn at ppld.org
Fri Mar 2 12:43:42 EST 2007

Pikes Peak Library District has a MySpace page:

  http://www.myspace.com/pikespeaklibraryteens

I set it up, and our Teen Services librarian does most the maintenance.  I don't think it gets that much active participation from actual teens (more from authors and other libraries), but it's an easy way to do some outreach.  I suspect many teens have at least looked at it, which is a start.

Sincerely,
Virginia

Virginia T. Franklyn
Web Developer