[Web4lib] Offtopic: Interviewing and Hiring a Web Developer

Jay Roos jayroos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 10:00:29 EDT 2007

We are about to open a position for a web developer. However, we have never
had a programmer on staff before and have never been through the process of
hiring anyone with such skills. I do some PHP, but don't feel qualified to
say just what quality PHP is or isn't. Would anyone be willing to share your
screening process, interview questions and applicant testing with me?

--
Jay Roos
Computer & Information Systems Coordinator