[Web4lib] The Charleston Advisor: Review of "History Study Center"..

drweb at san.rr.com drweb at san.rr.com
Tue Jun 26 18:33:21 EDT 2007

*Apologies for duplicates; this message is cross-posted to publib, web4lib, and ERIL-L*

Call for Comments
For a review for The Charleston Advisor, for the next issue (v9n2, Oct 2007), I'm soliciting comments about the History Study Center (ProQuest). If you subscribe to or have your or user comments to share about this database, please send me your comments or notes.

For information about TCA, see http://www.charlestonco.com/

Comments and notes are appreciated at my personal e-mail account, drweb at san.rr.com - and please indicate if you authorize your comments to be used in the review (with credit, or anonymously). Please send your comments to me not later than August 1, 2007.

Best regards,
Michael McCulley, ER Librarian
San Diego Public Library
mailto:drweb at san.rr.com