[Web4lib] Andrew Keen: Doesn't Like Web 2.0 Nor His Spinach

Larry Schwartz schwartz at mnstate.edu
Fri Jun 22 10:53:12 EDT 2007

In addition to items that /Gerry mentions in his recent post, add this
article

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/personal_tech/article1874668.ece
Thinking is so over
The web was going to be the great educator, but the cult of the amateur
is now devaluing knowledge, says net entrepreneur Andrew Keen

from The Times of London

--
Larry Schwartz, Collection Management Librarian
Livingston Lord Library

“I haven’t failed.  I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.”
Thomas Edison
“A perfectly normal person is rare in our society.”  Karen Horney

Directory of Open Access Journals:
http://www.doaj.org