[Web4lib] The end of MySpace, SecondLife, and Twitter

Robert L. Balliot rballiot at oceanstatelibrarian.com
Wed Jun 20 23:47:21 EDT 2007

Go Dogs,

Actually, it WAS a myriad of technologies that accomplished
this. IM, chat, a variety of personal computing platforms,
along with what may have been a Skyped audio or an Illinois based webcasting
protocol and PowerPoint.  None of the participants needed to work through
any of that, all they needed to do was find their way into
SL.

So, in a sense, this was a real mash-up of virtual tools to
discuss virtual worlds.

Robert L. Balliot
1-401-421-5763
Skype: RBalliot