[Web4lib] Server software/package for bib database of faculty publications?

Matt Cordial cordial at uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 15 15:45:56 EDT 2007

We at UIUC have installed an instance of BibApp and are really impressed
with its potential. We have been discussing with Nate and Eric how to go
about further collaborative development. I am confident in saying that,
if so inclined, your adoption and contribution to the project would be
warmly welcomed.

~Matt