[Web4lib] Joomla Help Please

Malakia Oglesby moglesby at asburyparklibrary.org
Fri Jun 15 15:13:15 EDT 2007

Good afternoon everyone!

I have a few questions about Joomla I was hoping to get help with.  I don't
want to display an article on the front page but rather want to use the
position for library announcements.  I don't mind having the "There are no
items to display" message but I was wondering if there was a way to put a
title in the bar that appears above where the content is supposed to be.

The test site is at http://www.asburyparkevolutions.org
<http://www.asburyparkevolutions.org/>   (Very much still a work in
progress, suggestions for improvement welcome.)

Also, has anyone used JoomlaPack to backup an entire site and move it to a
new location? Just wondering how it went, or if there was another module
that might work better. I'm going to have to move everything over to our
official domain and don't want to get in too deep before I find out that I
have to do everything over again.

Thanks a lot.

Malakia A. Oglesby
Webmaster/Management Info Systems