[Web4lib] Single Sign-On [SSO] Software

Bruce Brigell BBrigell at skokielibrary.info
Thu Jun 14 20:36:31 EDT 2007

Does anyone have any experience with Single Sign-on Software utilities?

I know that they are in use at Ann Arbor Public Library and Phoenix
Public Library, but have not as yet been able to contact people there to
find out which one they are using.

Wikipedia has a nice list of some of the products available--just
curious which ones have been adapted successfully in a library
environment.

Background info:

John Blyberg in his blog entry entitled Library 2.0 websites: Where to
begin?
http://www.blyberg.net/2006/03/12/library-20-websites-where-to-begin/
<http://www.blyberg.net/2006/03/12/library-20-websites-where-to-begin/>