[Web4lib] Website Service Level Agreements - Samples

Karen Tschanz tschaka1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 11 22:06:54 EDT 2007

Dear Web4libbers:

We are about to draft a website service level agreement.

We are hoping that other academic or special libraries, that have had the
need to do the same, will be willing to share information with us about
their agreements. Samples of model agreements or a referral to helpful
resources would be most appreciated.

If you would prefer to contact me off-list, please reply directly to the
e-mail listed below. Thanks in advance for your help!

Karen S. Tschanz

Asst. Prof. and Chair, Content Management

Robert B. Greenblatt Library

Medical College of Georgia

Augusta, GA 30912

Phone: (706) 721-9912