[Web4lib] Is there a Drupal for IIS

Rachel Wente-Chaney rwentechaney at mac.com
Mon Jun 11 12:21:25 EDT 2007

Irmgarde,

I'm working in a similar (Microsoft/IIS) environment. After a long
review period, we chose DotNetNuke (http://www.dotnetnuke.com/). It's
an open source CMS also (BSD agreement), but is built around
Microsoft products (IIS, SQL, vb.net, asp.net).

While it's not a library site, one of the best DNN examples that I
have found is the Utah Humane Society: http://www.utahhumane.org/

Best of luck!
Rachel