[Web4lib] Is there a Drupal for IIS

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Mon Jun 11 12:02:54 EDT 2007

If you're curious about Plone and just want to take it for a spin, there are "installers" available for both the Windows and OSX platforms:

http://plone.org/products/plone/releases/2.5.3

Both installers will install Python, Zope, and Plone for you. If you're just experiementing (and not doing serious development/deployment) you can use Plone without either Apache or IIS by accessing Zope directly through your web browser. You will get the same look/feel/experience of using Plone, the URL will just look a bit funny ;-)

If you decide to seriously run Plone in a Windows or OS X server environment, there are plenty of resources (documentation and people) to help you with your setup.

Cheers,
Darci

--
Darci Hanning