[Web4lib] Restricting OPAC to just catalog and databases?

Tom Keays tomkeays at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 11:14:19 EDT 2007

We use EZproxy and proxy the url for the catalog through it. On campus
access is transparent -- ie, no proxy login kicks in -- but off-campus
you have to authenticate. Then, any links in the catalog that match
the EZproxy config file are also proxied. For guest users, a
non-proxied link to the catalog is provided.

Tom